Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another Etsy Treasury!

I was worried about not having renewed my items or added any new items to my Etsy shop lately. Last week, we got a notice that the search function was switching from a recency query to a relevancy query. Simply, instead of finding the most recent items that have been listed by sellers, you find the items with keywords that most closely match your search words. That has proven to be a HUGE advantage for me, because I made it into another treasury!

Have A Cozy Autumn

My blue and white french-striped poncho/sweater. While this was not a front-page treasury, it is quite beautiful and makes me long a bit for fall.

I neglected to mention the first treasury I made. I was really proud that the very first day I listed, the same item made a very lovely french themed treasury.

French Blue

Making it into treasuries really boosts my confidence about my photos. I waited a long time to list items and one of my main concerns was my photos. I really wanted to have a good product and good photos to represent myself well and was really afraid that if I didn't start well, I would shoot myself in the foot permanently. I should definitely cut myself some slack and give myself more credit.

Thanks so much to lookonmytreasures and EfiaFair for including me in your gorgeous treasuries.

No comments: