Thursday, May 24, 2012

Second Go at the Video Bit

What's that, you see there? A second video!? Yeeeeeaaaaaa, buddy.

What I'm Knitting
    * Chevron Socks
        *Pattern out of my head
        *Bergere de France Luberon in Vignoble
        *Noro Kureyon S185
        *2.5mm double points
    * Baby sweaters: pattern or no pattern?
What I'm Spinning
    *Mint Green Fiber
        *Three Waters Farms (threewatersfarms.com)
        *Carolina Fiber Festival
        *Cotswald?
        *~1 oz.
        *Ashford Spindle 1oz
What I Stashed
    *4 (total) balls of fiber (Cotswald? I'm emailing Mary Ann to ask because it doesn't seem to be on her website)
        *Three Waters Farms (threewatersfarms.com)
        *Raspberry, Burnt Orange, Peach, Mint
        *1-1.5oz each
    *2 oz Merino/Bamboo/Tussah
        *Lime green
        *Tangled up in Wool (tangledupinwool.com)
What I'm Wearing
    *Linen Skirt (Goodwill)
    *Two leather belts (stolen from family members when they weren't
looking
    *three bracelets (American Eagle and Mango)
    *Wood Bead Necklace (head shop in Dieuze, France... I have to find
the name of this shop)
    *Chunky leather/wood sandals (target)
    *no knits - it was really hot today. I intend to make a lace shawlette
out of the mint green Three Waters Farms fiber that I'm spinning. That
would have gone perfectly with the colors in this outfit today.

No comments: