Monday, September 19, 2011

Please to Forgive the Dead Air

For everyone who has been coming by the blog over the last couple of months while i set up and make pretty, I would like to give a huge thank you for spending some of your valuable time with me at Genni & Gina.

So far, the blog has been a great way to organize my inspiration links, to share a little bit of my point of view with you, and to let you know what's going on in G&G land.

In response to the lull that has lasted a couple of weeks here, I am moving to France. Tomorrow. While the transition is very exciting, it is also very very time consuming and has really drained more of my energy than I expected. I would like to apologize for the shortage of posts, but I assure you that once I am settled in my new home in France, I will be back up and running with new vigor. This half of my move should be settled within the next two weeks. In the meantime, I will be adding some inspiration posts for your viewing pleasure. Also, leave me comments of your favorite knitwear inspiration and I'll include some of my favorites of your favorites in the future.

Thanks so much for staying with me and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments: