Monday, September 17, 2012

Progress Report: Royal Blue Cabled Sweater and Striped Tights

Last week I showed you my new project plans on Instagram (If you're not following me there, I'm @GenniSimon):

This week I have this:

 That's the front (blocked) and the back (unblocked) done. I have about 3/4 of a skein left, which isn't enough for both sleeves. I'm waiting until Friday to get more yarn.

In the meantime, I already have this:

Which I think will be fun as leggings a little bit like this:

Using what I learned from making these shorts:


Clearly, there were some fit issues with them, so I made some notes and am pretty confident I can improve on the second version. 

I will probably do thinner stripes on the tights than the ones in that sketch if I can take all of that extra work.

How would you wear these tights? 
What are your plans for this week?

No comments: